Instructions for Abstract Submission
- The abstract should be organized into background, aim, methods, results, discussion, and conclusion exceeding no more than 250 words.
- The abstract under invited talks, oral presentations and poster presentations should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of presenting author should be underlined.
- The abstract must be presented only in English.
- Please use the font type "Arial" and font size 11.
- Posters should be prepared with 90 cm width and 100 cm length (soft board and pins will be provided).
- Each registered delegate can present only one poster (or short oral).
Mention the author names and complete affiliations in the following format:
Prashat Kumar1, Harsh Raghav2 and S.K. Thakur2,3
1Food, Drug and Chemical Toxicology Group, CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, Vishvigyan Bhawan, 31, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Lucknow-226001, Uttar Pradesh
2Department of Biotechnology, Lucknow University, Lucknow-226004, Uttar Pradesh
3Biochemistry Laboratory, ABC Institute, Kona Marg, Kanpur-208001, Uttar Pradesh